Thursday 15 December 2016

“I Remain A Church Girl, Choir Member” Says Chidinma Ekile (Shares New Photos)



Chidinma, who won MTN Project Fame in 2010, is single.Forget whatever rumour on the affair with musician Flavor, Chidinma remains a ‘church’  girl.

In an interview, she talked about her church activities:


“I have always been an active and committed member of the church choir. Many people that know me may wonder how I manage. I smile and tell them it is about organization and what you are passionate about. The truth is I can’t stop myself from being a member of the choir. All I do is to program myself to fit into the church activities and anytime I also have to perform or rehearse, I excuse myself from church.

“How else will one give back to God if not by worshiping Him? Apart from loving the fact that I still sing, I feel I owe that as a responsibility to thank God in my own little way. However, I am thankful to God for giving me an understanding and lovable pastor. He doesn’t condemn me, instead he encourages me. He tells you to do what you think is right.
As a matter of fact, I am close to him, I make sure I tell him my movement, he prays for me, he prays with me and all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment