Saturday 17 December 2016

She Dumped Me For A Richer Old Man




Dear Kemi,
I am 37 years old and in love with a 20-year-old girl. She suddenly left me for a man who is over 60 years old because he is richer and she is from a poor home. I tried satisfying her needs and that of her family’s but she does not want to work.  I understand the man is divorced; that he is deceiving her but her family consented to the union because he gives them money. What do I do? I really love her?
L.K
Ife.
Will anything happen to you if you decide not to date her again? Or can’t you woo other women? This girl is not only greedy, her family is and none is ready to settle for a ‘poor’ man like you. You could end up wasting your time with her, so make up your mind on what you want now. These people are insatiable and there is nothing you would do to please them. If she could leave you to date an over 50-year-old rich man, be sure that she is no longer coming back to you, so look elsewhere for love.
 Send letters to Dear Kemi:
dearkemi7@gmail.com
SMS: 08058104619

No comments:

Post a Comment