Sunday 18 December 2016

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex Gets Car Gift From Funke Akindele’s Ex Husband



Thing seems to be looking up for the estranged husband of actress, Toyin Aimakhu, Adeniyi Johnson. He has been thanking God for the car gift he got from Kehinde Oloyede, who was married to Funke Akindele.

Adeniyi shared on Instagram:
“Today I shed tears but that of joy, I was participating in a competition on Facebook just for liveliness and fun, answering questions from this man called kendoo....disturbing a big bro who knows the man Kehinde Oloyede @kennydoo24 very well and now this is the result .... 


Adeniyi and Oloyede
I've always heard of it and wonder if it is real or true but ladies and gentlemen I am a proud owner of the above car courtesy Kehinde oloyede......  I am super happy that I don't even know what to write... Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me... I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness....
Happy birthday general.... May the rest of your life be the best of your life @kennydoo24 .... #Godblessourhustle #Godownsmylife #GODOVERALL @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage don't mind my composition Na excitement.” (sic)



Kehinde Oloyede in response, said:
"So I say a big congratulations to Mr adeniyi johnson and hope I have sowed a good seed into a household tonite. I pray God makes me bigger to be able to do more next year, with the prayer that almighty God gives me good health and abundant wealth to increase this gesture to 2cars next year with one going to a female participant.” (sic)
 



The car gift

Kehinde Alamaroof Oloyede and Funke got married on May 26, 2012. They separated in July 2013.
Funke Akindele and ex, Kehinde
Meanwhile, Adeniyi Johnson wedded Toyin Aimakhu on July 8, 2013 and split a year and six months after.

No comments:

Post a Comment