Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Husband Deletes You From His Phone If You Say Bad Things About Me-- Tonto Dike


The depth of love for a spouse can make some couples do the unthinkable.

Kemiashefonlovehaven’s Tuesday 'Real Love Series’ writes on Tonto Dike and her beau.


For Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, who is married to husband, Oladunni Churchill, her husband doesn’t want to hear anything that would not sooth him about her. He simply deletes anyone from his phone whenever they say bad things about his wife.

Tonto, who had her baby earlier this year reveals in an interview with Golden Icons, an online TV, that her husband has no reservations about being with her and seeing her as Tonto.


Also, she says, “This is the only relationship I've actually respected so much ,and I've always said I wanted to keep it secret .There was just something about him that just  wanted me to protect him and him to protect me.I never knew he was gonna be my husband but I just knew he needed the respect.”

Then she reveals, “I think he is stronger than me in the sense that I am Tonto Dike. I have seen him delete people from his phones whenever they say something not soothing to him about me. He just deletes you and writes you off.”

On their meeting, Tonto, who is yet to come back to the screen says, “I didn’t know I was going to be his wife. We dated for two years and I knew he was going to be serious. He is different in all ramification, he is loving caring. I think he is one man I didn't have to give my money to to be with me. He respects me so much, loves me so much and above all, someone who brought me close to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment