Saturday 6 August 2016

"It Wasn’t Penetrative S3x But She Told Me She Was Pregnant"



I stumbled on this piece on an IG handle myunfilteredng. Here, people share their experiences to inspire others. Enjoy this testimony
“My first major job was at Multinational company that sold alcohol. I made my first million when I was 25. I used to be the kind of person to take my needs before God, but now I could get whatever I wanted because I could afford it. Life seemed cool. I was excelling at work. I was in sales, so lying seemed to be the order of the day. There came a time that I struggled really hard to keep my sanity. I was doing things I would not naturally do. There was this girl who had liked me ever since the mandatory Nigerian national youth service. I told her nothing could happen between us. But all of a sudden things began to change and we started getting close. We started talking dirty and would send nude pictures. After a while, things that I used to consider wrong no longer seemed so bad. Going to church became just a Sunday outing. To make things worse, this particular lady was also a member of my church. When things got bad was when she told me she was pregnant. In that moment, my life flashed before my eyes. I am the only child, a product outside wedlock and my mum had huge expectations. I knew this was going to be a mess. Things got really bad. I lost my peace. I was not paying attention at work. I was freaking out. She said she wanted to abort, requested for 10,000 Naira, which I gave to her. After everything was done, for a long time I was in guilt. I had done the most unthinkable. I had murdered. I really identified with King David in the Bible. I entered into a state of depression. After a while, I confided in a friend (who would later become my wife). I told her all that had happened and she did not judge me. I later realised that what I had with the girl was not penetrative sex but a term called ‘grinding’. (She lied about the baby because I was naïve.) God was telling me that all those things that happened were so he could teach me a lesson. I was going at such a fast track without Him, that if I had gotten into real trouble, I would still not have learned. I learned the truth the hard way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment