Tuesday 30 August 2016

“Why My Hair Is Mohawk Style” Says Uche Ogbodo



Now, its obvious actress Uche Ogbodo is bothered about what people say of her looks. Penultimate week, she posted a runway picture and many of her followers on Instagram abused her. Some even called her a masquerade. But she retorted in an interview with the PUNCH that she was not bothered about what people said of her looks.
Lately, she has been posting great pictures and looking good. On why she decided wearing Mohawk haircut, the actress who is also a mother revealed, ““Last week, I was filming in Abuja and I played the part of a tomboy so I needed to cut my hair to look the part. I have a full hair and I always cut my hair. It is my job and I will do anything I have for it. When the director told me to cut my hair to fit the role better, I did not think twice about it and that was why I did the Mohawk style. Right now, I am producing my movie and I am going to play the part of a blind girl. I will do anything to get into character. I don’t care what people say about my looks. I get bored with one particular look and if you know me well, I change my looks from time to time and if you do not like it that is your business. I don’t care about what anybody says; I wore the dress that the designer made and the make-up artist worked on my face to sell the product. When I got on the runway, people liked it and they took pictures. That was why I decided to upload it on my Instagram page so that my followers would have a feel of what I did over the weekend,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment