Tuesday 2 August 2016

Toke Makinwa’s Hubby’s Baby Mama Uploads Video of Son..Says, “I Can’t Trade Loving Him For Anything

Anitah Solomon is very accustomed to controversies. Just a week after receiving backlash from Instagram followers for snatching Toke Makinwa’s husband, Maje Ayida and having a love child for him, the Baby mama, has posted another video of her cute son. Just an hour ago, she posted a lovely video which chronicles the growth of her son from day one. She wrote, “The journey of loving my son has been such a rewarding experience... I won't trade for anything! Watching him grow into a beautiful boy leaves me speechless most times. The gift of motherhood is every moment to Cherish. Though I'm not worthy, but I'm thankful. I love you bambi, you are such a blessing to me, and you make mama proud! #micah #myheart #mypride #myjoy #mymostpreciousgift #blessed #growandshine #toddler #lovemyson #godsgift #mummysprince.” (sic) Meanwhile, a week ago, the boy clocked one year and she posted,“Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God's grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life always. Words can't express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you - always and forever!”.This must have elicited anger from some followers who labeled her as husband-snatcher and also accuse her of rubbing it in on the OAP Toke Makinwa. Recall that a few weeks ago, Toke, a radio presenter, sought to divorce Maje Ayida, over adultery and irreconcilable differences. Toke has filed a petition through her lawyers in a Lagos State High Court against her estranged husband in a Lagos court and she had instituted Maje and his Baby Mama, Anita Solomon, as respondents.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment