Monday 22 August 2016

Bimbo Akintola, Faithia Balogun &Others At Monalisa Chinda’s Bridal Shower



Monalisa

Monalisa and Bimbo Akintola
 It was a surprise party indeed. Organised by actress Juliet Eche and another friend of hers, Lola, the burlesque inspired bridal shower for Monalisa Chinda, was all fun for the girls.
Monalisa and Faithia Balogun
The actress cum TV host, who is married to Tonye Coker, got a huge surprise on Sunday August 21, 2016 when a few of her friends and colleagues decided having a bridal shower for her ahead of her September 1, 2016 wedding  in Greece.
Monalisa with Rukky Sanda and Daniella Okeke
In attendance were Rukky Sanda; Bimbo Akintola; Faithia Balogun, Juliet Ibeh-Abazie; Daniella Okeke;
Ufuoma McDermott; Elvina Ibru; film-maker and new motherof twins, Emem Isong and a host of others.
Ufoma Mc Dermott, Bimbo Akintola,Oboks and Elvina Ibru
An excited Monalisa enthused,What a fun night it turned out to be! Once again, I'm grateful to you both for planning and hosting my surprise #burlesque inspired #bridalshower. You planned a beautiful evening that I will never forget — every detail was special.
Juliet Eche and Lola


Many thanks to my darling stylist @zinkata1. I know it was hard to get me to follow the dress code of the night while keeping it a surprise; however you pulled it off well. Thank you for a bleats being consistent. To my friends and colleagues who were able to make it given the short notice, your presence meant so much to me. I am grateful to you all from the bottom of my heart!”(sic).
Monalisa with Emem Isong

The wedding invite
Monalisa, mother of one, whose first marriage failed, will say, ‘I do’ to Tonye, who she said is her childhood friend, in the presence of selected family members, friends and colleagues on September 1, 2016 in faraway Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment