Tuesday 9 August 2016

Celebrity Wedding Dress Designer Toju Foyeh Is Ill



This morning, she took to Instagram to talk on ‘Health is Wealth.” A law graduate, Toluwaloju Olowofoyeku, fondly called Toju Foyeh, won the Future Award Designer of the Year 2012. Young, savvy and known for making exotic evening wear, her label, Toju Foyeh, is no pushover in bespoke tailoring. But it seems she is ill. She posted, “I've always taken this phrase for granted, but the last few months of dealing with Kidney stones and being in and out of hospitals, being on different medications and injections, I've seen things in a whole new light. The amount of PAIN I've experienced is truly life changing. For the most part, my pain is self inflicted as I've not been sticking to the rules 100%. Just want to let anyone in my situation know: Health is Wealth, we shouldn't take that for granted. Moving forward I'm taking my health seriously, intact it's my number 1 priority. Lord please heal me of this immense pain and everyone else who is sick or going through illness and pain. Amen. By His stripes we are healed. Amen.”
Wishing her soonest recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment