Thursday 11 August 2016

Linda Ikeji’s Sister, Laura Says, “People Think I Live Off My Sister”


Pray, what is Laura Ikeji trying to say here? Though now a fashion blogger who is trying to build her own brand now, she is also sending a message that she is starting from scratch.


She said, “I'm building a brand from the scratch, it’s tough for a girl like me, someone who alot of people think she lives off her sister even when I have proved a few times that I am my own woman. I don't want the doubters to change their perception about me, but what I beg is that you give me a chance to build my dream……” (sic)

I think this is coming late. She lives in Linda’s Banana Island home, flaunts her sister’s name, eats from her sister’s kitchen and rides on her sister’s fame. What work does she do professionally to afford posting thousands of  photos on Instagram (she does that daily). She has worn all famous designers labels, and vacations in exotic places of the world.

So, where is the ‘scratch’ she is starting from? If Laura needs to build a brand, this is not the right route. Get PR experts to do the branding. It’s all about perception. All the best in your new endeavor, Laura Ikeji.



No comments:

Post a Comment