Monday 1 August 2016

Now, My Husband Is The Best Man In The World—Mide Funmi Martins




Four months after the peace of her marriage to Afeez Abiodun was threatened, actress Mide Funmi Martins has come out to declare that her husband and father of her two daughters, Afeez Owo, is the best in the world.
Mide, who is the daughter of late actress, Funmi Martins, spoke to Sunday PUNCH in an interview.
She recalled how she met her husband: “My husband and I grew up together. He was actually my mother’s manager and  I used to call him Brother Afeez. We have always been friends,” she said.
Then, the troubled marriage topped the chart on social media. It extended to the actress spilling out outrageous comments about her husband, who she accused of abandoning the home.
The fracas was settled after friends, colleagues and family members intervened. According to the pretty actress, she had to do ‘something’ to save her marriage.
She said, “When I had a problem with my husband some months back, I prayed to God and we are now fine. Our relationship is free from any kind of problems. My husband is the best man in the world and he has always been there for me.”
Very unassuming and not know to be wayward, she described herself as, “I am quite different from what you see on TV. I don’t talk or go out much. The funny thing is that I don’t even know how I  am able to shout when I’m acting. I guess it is the spirit of acting. I am very calm and easygoing. Because of the roles I play in movies, people think I pretend to be gentle. I don’t fight or look for trouble. Another thing is that I don’t have too many friends, so when I’m not on location, I’m at home with my family.”
Also stylish, she said looking good is a necessity. “I think fashion is a necessity in showbizness.  Whether I like it or not, I have to dress well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment