Saturday 27 August 2016

I Kissed O.C Ukeje Passionately, So What?—Actress Adesua Etomi; I Was Aroused—OC Ukeje


Adesua
Have you seen the love scene in the movie, ‘The Arbitration’? Then you need to. The love scene where OC Ukeje and Adesua Etomi kissed passionately is erotic! You would actually think the duo actually is romantically in reality.

But in a chat with Saturday PUNCH, the award-winning actress said it wasn’t a big deal and she wasn’t aroused in any way while she was kissing OC.
OC.Ukeje

“I am a blank canvass and at the end of the day, what is most imperative to me is the story. That kiss was important in the story because it is part of the dealings in ‘The Arbitration.’ As long as you keep in mind that it is always about the story, it is never about me. I am a human being but I am also a trained actress, I have been doing this since 2004. I was not moved when I kissed OC Ukeje. Kissing in a movie is not the same as kissing in real life,” she said.

The screen diva told Saturday Beats that it was easy to build chemistry with OC Ukeje because they have been friends for a long time.

She said, “It is just that we have not worked together before, OC is my friend. Even if that was not the case, when you have two actors that understand that the work is more important than them, you will get a good film. At the end of the day, it is about the characters and making their relationship as believable as possible. The audience has to see the relationship and feel it as well.

Meanwhile, in an interview penultimate week in PUNCH, actor OC Ukeje confessed that some romantic scenes actually affected him and, he recalled getting  aroused while kissing an actress(he didn't mention her) on the set.


OC said, “It has happened to me before that I was moved when acting a romantic scene but when it happened, I was involved with the actor in real life. I cannot speak for other films I am going to do later. You can find a girl super attractive and when you guys are kissing, blood starts flowing south ward. But I generally just try to remember that it is a job and I do what I have to do and leave the place. Fortunately it has worked for me so far apart from the one time that it happened.”



SOURCE: http://punchng.com



No comments:

Post a Comment