Saturday 13 August 2016

Sean Tizzle Reveals Pranks Ladies Put To Use To End Up Your Baby Mama

Hip hop sensation, Sean Tizzle has revealed some pranks put to use by some ladies just because they want to be Baby Mamas.
In an interview with VANGUARD, he expressed fear that no matter his love for any lady, he would never ever collect condoms from her. Why?
He said, “I was with a girl and she told me that females put holes in condoms just to hook guys and have babies with them. I was surprised, and that’s why they say when girls hand you condom, don’t use it. Its better you have yours because some of them will punch holes in it and you won’t know because you are already in the mood. So, in such situation, what do you do? Would you just say she should go and kill the baby? No. But it’s good to get married and do it the right way.”

Not an advocate of having Baby Mamas, he is a stickler for proper marriage and living happily ever-after. The artiste, who is still very single, is of the opinion that abortion is evil but having Baby Mama is a No for him.
“I’m still single, but at the same time, I want to have a home. I want to have kids and build a family.
It has never happened to me before (having a Baby mama) but at the same time, I don’t want to preach abortion. However, we should learn to be careful about things. But if it happens, you need to ask yourself that between killing the baby and keeping the baby, which one is the best? And the only reason you have a baby mama is because you don’t want to kill, so what I’m trying to say is that nobody planned that for themselves; even condoms are not hundred per cent safe,” he explained.
With a fine face, a vibrant career and money to throw around, you wonder why he is still single.
He said, “Maybe I’ve not seen the right girl. Even if I’m in a relationship, I will still like to keep it on a low-key because immediately they know that someone is my girlfriend, that’s when different temptations will start arising.”
What are the things he wants in a woman?
“Just love me as much as I love you, because that’s the major thing. I’m not trying to be a tyrant, but at the same time, she has to respect me and understand where I’m coming from,” he said.
He would comment on his ‘bleached’ photos that were circulated some time ago.
“I’m forever grateful to God and everybody who has been supporting the brand despite the fact that the media is trying to kill me by saying negative things about me. They posted a picture of me on the Internet and say all sorts of things, saying my picture was not real. Yes, I did some photo-shopping on the pictures to make myself look good but the negative comments that I had bleached my skin really got to me. A whole lot of things happened, starting with Basket mouth and Sound Sultan’s issues, and nobody approached me to find out the truth about the issues if they were true or not. That is the reason I don’t want to do interviews anymore, because anytime you do interviews they say the wrong thing to generate buzz and because they want to generate buzz they just say the wrong thing and people won’t read the whole story but only the headline,” he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment