Wednesday 14 September 2016

“How Woman Jilted Me, Sent Back My Engagement Ring”




If you think women are not heartbreakers, then think again. This was shared by a man on Nairaland.
 “My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her 30s with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks.
I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well, a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well, by the grace of God I am a doctor in a government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly, no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well, at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". It hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tells them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.
As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move on.
Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one
Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.
Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society.
Beautiful women always feel they have an option.
Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment