Wednesday 14 September 2016

After Crashed Affair With Saheed Balogun Actress Funke Adesiyan Reveals Her Beau



Funke Adesiyan, a Nollywood Yoruba actress seems to have moved on after her relationship with actor Saheed Balogun, crashed a few years ago.
In an interview with the PUNCH, she disclosed she is now in a relationship and happy with her beau (she didn’t reveal who he is)
She said, “I’m in a relationship and I’m happy in it. A lot of people are married and are not happy while some are single and are happy.  People shouldn’t attach so much importance to marriage. Life is too short not to be happy. You don’t have to be married because the society expects you to.”

This is impressive because earlier in the year, Funke declared her stance on marriage—it’s a sham.
She said, “I never believed in this sham called marriage. I rather appreciate two lovers appreciating one another without any imprisonment.” After Saheed, she has not been seen stepping out with any guy. There was a time she was piling up pounds of flesh and getting bigger in shape but she started work on her figure and now splashes her new looks on her Instagram handle. 
The actress, who contested and lost an election in Oyo State last year 2015, also disclosed that she is now a farmer.

Acting does not pay my bills and I try to be as real as possible. I’m working on my business which involves importing and selling of bathroom accessories. I do souvenirs and I am into animal husbandry. Very soon, I will add cash crops,” she said. Sharing pictures of her pigs, she posted, “One of my pigs at the farm takes a selfie! Agbeloba. Stop being idle. Start something today, however small; with hardwork and prayer, the sky shall be the beginning!”

Just a few hours ago on Instagram she posted, “Farmers are bae!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment