Wednesday 28 September 2016

‘My Butt Carved By Baba God’ Says Curvy Actress, Biodun Okeowo



Sultry Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo seems to be in the news of late. The voluptuous actress, who got tongues wagging anytime she posts her curvy figure on social media, is set to prove that her hips and butts are real!

Wait! She isn’t going to be likeTonia Ferari Okoro, the Nollywood actress who said she stripped before producers to prove that her hips are real.In an interview with the VANGUARD, Tonia said when asked her most embarrassing moment,
“That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my naked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did.

But Biodun Okeowo aka Omo Butty who her friends call ‘Hips don’t lie’  said she would not be like Tonia just to debunk the news making the rounds that she uses hip and butt pads.
Omo Butty, who is an actress as well as a producer, disclosed earlier in an interview that men come with all sorts of offers just to sleep with her.
The hips matter got to a peak on September 28 when she posted on Instagram:
“So loving my Hip and Butt pads....But you know what? Mine is naturally, carefully and wonderfully carved and curved by The Almighty Moulder...Baba God.” (sic)



No comments:

Post a Comment