Wednesday 14 September 2016

Basketmouth’s Wahala Is Out Of This World—Wife




Many people have sent birthday wishes to comedian, Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth, but his wife, Elsie sent a unique one:
 “I celebrate you today my lover....the one whose wahala is out of this world,the one who keeps my light shining,the one whose love is so amazing...I love you today and forever baby.” (sic)
The couple who dated for seven years and now married for over five years remains an example to other celebrity couples.
On how he met his wife, Basketmouth said in an interview, “Technically, she made the first move if I want to judge by who said the first word to the other. I was promoting my very first show (Humour Unlimited with Basketmouth) in front of her hostel. I was with Kayode Peters and my team and she strolled past and said 'Basketmouth, I love your jokes’ and walked on. Then I ran after her and the rest is now history.”
Elsie recalled, “At first, I was like, ‘is this guy for real?’ but when I saw the serious look on his face, I knew he wasn't joking and I thought ‘Oh my goodness, how do I handle a celebrity?’


No comments:

Post a Comment