Sunday 18 September 2016

Actress Biodun Okeowo Says, ‘My Ex Paid Bride-price On Bae, While My Family Begged Him To Pay Mine’



Biodun Okeowo prefers to be called Omo butty. Curvy and pretty, she is a Nollywood Yoruba actress who likes to flaunt her curves.
A single mum, she opened up on why her crashed marriage and chided the press for writing reports that could break any home.
She said, “The media too is not helping matters, they cook up all kinds of stories and your partner might swallow them hook, line and sinker. In fact, there was this story I read about myself— that my ex-husband chased me out of his house because of infidelity. I was surprised because such a thing never happened. If it did, he wouldn’t have come back begging to reconcile with me. I never cheated on my ex for once. I might be temperamental but not a cheat. Those kinds of fake news break homes.”
But does she regret leaving him?
“I don’t regret leaving my ex. In fact, I don’t feel anything for him anymore. No pains, no regrets. He tried to get me back but I just couldn’t continue with him,” she said.
But she recalled weeping bitterly when he remarried: “The only day I felt bad and cried was the day I heard he has remarried. That he actually paid someone else’s bride price made me cry. In my case, my family members were begging him to come and pay.”
The actress has not only learnt her lessons, she has penciled down her kind of man:


 “The man must be God-fearing. Then trust. Any marriage that has sincere trust and God will survive. The problem with actresses and their spouses is lack of trust. They feel whenever you step out for weeks for a shoot, some funny things happened along the way.”


SOURCE: SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment