Thursday 1 September 2016

Zukerberg Told Me To Reactivate My Facebook Account



Just less than 12 hours after Mr. Facebook, Mark Zukerberg departed from the shores of Nigeria, actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has revealed that the founder of Facebook made him reactivate his Facebook account which he had left unattended to for years!
He posted: “So yesterday I was at the #naijatalentlounge It was great meeting @zuck and let's just say he convinced me to reactivate my Facebook account which I did and got verified so you can now connect with me on the verified Facebook account which I have managed to link to my Twitter and Instagram accounts -lol. I felt blessed to be in the company of @basketmouth @ritadominic @yemialade @cuppymusic @stephanielinus @kunleafo and the other great talents who were there.”


No comments:

Post a Comment