Wednesday 14 September 2016

Aftermath of Been Jilted By Iyanya's Manager, Emma Nyra Seeks Love On Ebay



Single and searching diva, Emma Nyra  has threatened to seek her man on Ebay! The sexy songstress who once dated record label Tripple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, just posted on IG that, “Just a Queen looking for a King... I think I'll just order one on Ebay or Amazon lmfaooooo.” (sic)

Ubi Franklin, who was artiste Iyanya’s manager, admitted in an interview with The Cable that  he dumped Emma because the affair made him have strained relationships with others.

He said, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life…That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.”
Ubi Franklin and Emma Nyra when the going was good
Ubi and Lillian Esoro,an actress, got married in 2015 and had a baby boy in July 2016.
Born Emma Chukwugoziam Obi a.k.a Emma Nyra in California in 1988, she was  raised in Texas. The diva earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Administration. She relocated to Nigeria in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment