Saturday 17 September 2016

I Will Shoot My Fiancée, My Best friend For…—Uche Ogbodo



She was married for just 10 months to ex-Nigerian footballer, Ato Ubby.  They got married on October 2, 2013 and a pregnant Uche Ogbodo, walked out of the marriage. According to her, she could not stand lies and that was what caused the crash of the union.
She said in an interview, “My marriage was full of lies. I cannot tell you in detail what those lies were, if that’s what you’re trying to make me do, but it was based on lies. It’s a pity it didn’t work out.”
Now a single mother of one, the Nollywood actress has threatened to kill any man who betrays her. What could have happened?
Well, she was asked a question by VANGUARD newspaper what would be her reaction if her fiancée dumps her and marries her best friend.
Uche’s response?
“That would depend on the situation and how they ended up together. But if it’s a case of outright betrayal, I will shoot my fiancee to death, shoot my best friend and shoot myself as well.”

Men beware!





No comments:

Post a Comment