Saturday 17 September 2016

Despite Disability This Lady Finds Love, Gets Married In Wheelchair Amidst Pomp



Lizzy Oke found love despite her physical challenge. The pretty blogger had her traditional wedding on Friday September 16, 2016. It was a beautiful sight when the bride on wheelchair danced vigorously to Phyno’s hit track, ‘Fada fada’ to the admiration of all. Even Phyno posted the video on his IG page.  
Lizzy had looked forward to dancing on her wedding day and even embarked on a weight loss programme to achieve this.

Two weeks ago, she posted on social meida, “About a month ago, I realized we were truly getting married and I needed to get my life together and gather endurance to be able to dance on our wedding day, so I enrolled in a gym. I kept it to myself for the most part because I didn't trust myself to be consistent, and I didn't want to be all #FitFam all up in your face with my fattybumbum and food loving self... Yesterday, I got done with workout, looked in the mirror and loved what I saw, so I took this picture.

I feel good, have more endurance and actually feel lighter. I dance to Ayefele Tungba music and #Phyno - #FadaFada on repeaaattt after every workout session and I also started watching what I eat.” (sic)


Happy married life Lizzy, you have inspired single girls who are not challenged but never got a proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment