Monday 19 September 2016

As She Clocks 36 Linda Ikeji Asks God For ‘A Guy Soon’



Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji is 36 years old today. Is she celebrating? That’s a question she would have to answer herself but as most would do on a birthday anniversary, she tendered her ‘prayer point’ to God—She wants a husband and kids soon!

In a video she shared on her social media page, she said, "I turn a year older today September 19th and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet...but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.”
She went further to table her prayers and asked for everyone to also pray with her.

She said, “My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, finally have regular sex, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-) 
Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come. Massive hug and plenty kisses."
Still wondering why Linda should be single what with all the bachelors in town. How to marry Linda Ikeji? I will re-publish the one I wrote some months ago soon.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to the queen of blogs. May her wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment