Sunday 23 October 2016

Tiwa Savage' Hubby Is Now Back

It’s good to know that Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz who is the estranged husband of Tiwa Savage is now back on social media. This is coming six months after the April ‘drama’ between him and his songstress wife, Tiwa.
His Instagram account, which he claimed was hacked, was pulled down and he went incommunicado after the ugly incident of which he was alleged to have attempted suicide.
Now, he has activated a new IG account.
The celebrity couple suffered a huge blow in their two-year-old marriage last April. TeeBillz posted some untoward comments about his wife, Tiwa and he allegedly attempted suicide. The Tiwa video interview that held after TeeBillz ‘drama’ was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

For hip hop sensation, Tiwa Savage, mother of 15-month-old Jamil, life must continue after the separation from her husband, TeeBillz, who was also her manager.
Meanwhile, Tiwa said in an interview with journalists last week that she is happy after the incident that trailed her marriage in April. “I am very happy, I am blessed. I have a child and I have no reason why I should not be happy. I have a beautiful, healthy son and a loving family. My career is getting stronger by the day. I just signed an international deal, why shouldn’t I be happy? It’s been the grace of God and I think I have been able to pull through by simply immersing myself in my work,” she said.




No comments:

Post a Comment