Wednesday 5 October 2016

She Forced Me To Propose To Her


Dear Kemi,
I am in my mid 30s, dating a girl I met five years ago but I am not happy with her. Initially, I didn’t want anything serious with her but it turned out otherwise. She would always say that I am her kind of man but I have told her on many occasions that we call off the affair. Though she is the type of woman another man would love to marry, I am never happy whenever she is with me. In fact, she forced me to propose to her. She helped me secure my job and even searching for another for me, she helped changed my residence from a single room to a three-bedroom flat, furnished it to my taste but I have never met any of her family members. Meanwhile, she knows mine and she even said her mother was coming to see her and make arrangement for our wedding. In 2014, I told her that I would get married in 2019 because I thought she would not be able to wait.  There was a time she had sex with another guy but thought that I would not know. But I forgave her. Really, I don’t want her and anytime I tell she would do unpleasant things. She will be 34 years this year and how do I tell her I am not interested in her?
P.J.L

No comments:

Post a Comment