Sunday 30 October 2016

Tiwa Savage Estranged Husband Is Back To Family Life, Swims With Son




Not a few of his fans were elated when he posted a picture of himself and 15-month-old son, Jamil playing in the swimming pool.

 The couple seems to have reached a compromise on how best to care for their child.

Diva songstress, Tiwa Savage and her husband, Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz had a storm hit their marriage in April 2016.TeeBillz posted some untoward comments about his wife, Tiwa and he allegedly attempted suicide. The Tiwa video interview that held after TeeBillz ‘drama’ was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
But reports have it that the couple is trying their best possible to give all the love and support to their son.
Tiwa, who has the custody of the child, has employed a Filipino nanny and goes about her businesses with her baby. When asked exclusively by Kemiashefonlovehaven on how she manages the blog. She said/ Sn ithe said, “First of all, I don't think there's a blueprint on how to be a mother. There are different books on motherhood so I don't think there's a manual because every child is different. I am actually doing everything in my power to protect my son and also secure his future. I don't really have a specific answer to what I do career-wise but all I do have to be in line with protecting my son.”
Meanwhile, TeeBillz posted:  'A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body....
#DavidBillz''

No comments:

Post a Comment