Saturday 29 October 2016

Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Reveals Why He Is Stuck With His Wife




For a couple who married 16 years ago, it’s worth celebrating their marital bliss.

Veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo aka RMD, is not the ‘ordinary’ husband, his personality attracts a large number of women who are dying to have him for keeps.

But the 57-year-old actor, who was married to late May Ezekiel, cannot be taken again—his heart is for former Africa Independent Television, AIT presenter, Jumobi.

Narrating how they met, RMD said, “We met at Africa Independent Television almost 21 years ago where I attended a function. We were introduced, became friends and have been married for 16 years.”
What was the attraction?  He said. “I like dark beautiful women with brains. I used to call her Adumaradan, a Yoruba praise word for beauty. She is consistent and like my anchor.”
Also a doting father, Mofe-Damijo places much value on family and would not give it up for anything in the world. He notes, “I promised my wife that I would not stay away for more than two weeks when I was a commissioner. In eight years, I practically flew in and out of Lagos almost every week at great personal expense. I love my family and my life is defined by my family. They give me stability.”

Little wonder he wrote this message on Instagram when his wife clocked 44 years in January 2016:  ‘Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am cos u love me. Warts'n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. U make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children. My Adumaradan. I know u'll rather I don't bring u out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank u baby for keeping my feet on d ground and making it real. Ur my HERO. I love u. Happy birthday my ABK.” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment