Tuesday 26 April 2016

Stella Damasus Vs Doris Simeon Latest "Let God Judge,' Says Stella


Stella Damasus
What was meant to be a simple response to an interview question has been generating so much furore. Actress Doris Simeon, in a recent interview with Vanguard was asked if she could invite actress Stella Damasus as a cast in any of her movies.


Her response:   
“Yes, I can, after all, she is an actress and money is involved. I can do business with an enemy provided it is strictly business. Why her when I can always go for others?”



Then the press and fans went agog with the word, enemy.
Stella's IG post today

 
Doris

Doris was married to Daniel Ademinokan and they both had a child, David, who is now eight years old. Doris, in some interviews, alleged that her husband walked out of their young marriage with their son. He later was seen living abroad with Stella Damasus, widow of late Jaiye Aboderin. Daniel Ademinokan, referred to her as ‘my partner’ in one of his recent Facebook posts.
Doris and son, David



Reacting to Doris’ attack, in an interview with This Day, Damasus Stella, who said she had kept quiet over the issue of ‘husband snatching’ decided opening up:



 “One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again’ is, ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’; ‘Stella the husband snatcher which is what has been going on.”

“And I had sworn that I would never talk about it or even listen or stress myself about the issue. But I have decided to talk about it now, so that I end it once and for all.

How is it possible to go to somebody’s home, and take a man, and take his son, away from his home and say follow me.”
Stella and Daniel


“(Let’s assume) You are a man, and according to their story, he is happily married inside his home with his family. Complete and I walk into that home to forcefully take a man, able-bodied man, and a kid, away from somebody’s hand and you are there looking at me. How does that work?”


“So logically if people actually sit down and think about it intelligently, how do you snatch somebody from somebody and the person is there looking at you?”

“So when you see a man who has settled ties with a woman and decides to move on with his life and you feel that there is something in this man that you like and he likes you, is there a problem there?”


“I am not a kid. I am 36 years old. I am not about to start hiding myself.”

  
Also in her instagram post about an hour ago, Stella  placed this inscription:
"It is God alone who judges; he decides who will rise and who will fail

Psalms 75:7"



No comments:

Post a Comment