Thursday 21 April 2016

Despite Divorce, Actress Taiwo Aromokun Moves On



Pretty, curvy and very blunt, Nollywood Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun made headlines a few years ago when she declared that she dated versatile actor, Odunlade Adekola and that they almost got married! Though Odunlade denied it, many in the industry confirmed it. Many reactions followed that revelation but Taiwo later got married to Olayemi Abimbola, popularly known as Ogun of Holland.
She relocated abroad and later had a set of twins—Jade and Jasmine.
It’s no longer news that just some weeks ago (in March); Taiwo stunned many of her fans when she declared in a television interview that she was no longer with Abimbola.
In her blunt manner she said, "I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realised my mistakes.”
She even declared there is no room for another man, and the now relocated actress said, "I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016."
From outset, it was obvious the marriage would not last. On their wedding day in 2012, the groom got angry that his wife’s friends had invited journalists to cover the event at the Ikoyi Registry. A heated argument ensued but the he was later placated.
Now that Taiwo is back to her job in Nigeria, she has been seen on the set of some movies and her fans pray she plunges back to her top place in Nollywood.
Taiwo and  Ogun on wedding day

Though the father of her adorable boys was said to have abandoned her and gone to stay with his white lover who also had two kids for him, for Taiwo, life goes on. She shares pictures of her boys which she also took with her twin sister, Kehinde Aromokun, who is also single.

No comments:

Post a Comment