Sunday 17 April 2016

Seun Egbegbe Finally Dumps Toyin Aimakhu says, ‘I’m Set To Date Another Celeb



Egbegbe

Toyin Aimakhu
Ebony films CEO, Seun Egbegbe, has disclosed he has dumped his estranged lover actress, Toyin Aimakhu, for good and he is set to date another woman, who is also a celebrity.



“Celebrities are also human beings. If I find a God-fearing celebrity whom I love and I can handle, I will definitely date her.”

 He denied being married or having kids.

"He says, “I have never been married and I don’t have children.

 In an interview he granted today in SUNDAY PUNCH, Egbegbe said though he dated her for 15 years, he never nursed the idea of marrying her.

“Not every relationship leads to marriage. We parted ways and came back after 15 years. That definitely means that God wants to do something in our lives. Toyin is a very good woman and she has been very nice to me. We dated in the past and it is a normal thing but we both knew what we wanted from each other as two mature adults. You do not plan to marry an individual. We were taking it one step at a time. Considering what she did to me, I feel the love she had for me was fake.”

Asked if he reportedly granted an interview and said she had an insatiable sexual appetite and he replied he never did.


“I never said such. I already sent her a text to explain that I never said so. I don’t talk that way and she is aware that I could not have said such. She didn’t respond but I am very sure she received the message because her publicist acknowledged it.

But why is he threatening her?


“I do not want to dwell so much on it because I have read the Riot Act to Yoruba film producers. I said none of them must feature her in their films. It is not a threat but a promise because I will take it up with anyone who does otherwise. I am also angry because I was accused wrongly; she told the whole world that I kidnapped her. I am not on speaking terms with her any longer and whenever I lay my eyes on her, I won’t take it easy with her.”

So, why did Toyin accuse him of kidnap?


He says, “I really do not understand what went wrong. The day she claimed I kidnapped her, I went out and left her in my house. Earlier, she had informed me that she would be at a movie location at Oshodi to take part in a movie produced by a Yoruba actress, Kemi Korede. I then asked her to drop the keys to the house with the security guard. Barely two hours later, I started receiving telephone calls from many people who kept asking me if there was a problem. At about the same time, some people said, ‘Your rubbish wife posted a video of herself crying on Instagram.’ I was confused and I decided to check Instagram. I called her immediately and told her that she had taken the ‘acting’ too far and people would misinterpret the post. I pleaded with her to take down the post as a sign of respect for me, her boyfriend.”


What did he do afterwards?

I boarded a cab to meet with her at the movie location. I had to go in a taxi because my Range Rover SUV was in her possession. Immediately I saw her, I asked her to take down the post. She refused, so I seized her phones and went home. She didn’t return home that day and I did not set my eyes on her again until after three days. Suddenly, it was all over social media that I kidnapped Toyin.

According to Egbegbe, when Toyin returned to his home, she came apologising.


“She came home with a man and for six hours he tried to make peace. I returned her phones and she denied ever  putting up the post in question. She said her personal assistant must have done it without her consent. I pleaded with her to pull down the post but all she has done till date is give flimsy excuses.

Was there a disagreement before this incident?

Egbegbe responds, “We didn’t quarrel. A few days before the incident, she complained about my attitude towards her and sent me a text to that effect. I responded by telling her that I was only having some personal challenges, which had nothing to do with her.

Definitely, Toyin’s Instagram post bothers him. He didn’t dispute this and says:

“I feel she had an ulterior motive and was simply looking for a way to end the relationship. If she wanted to pull out of the relationship, she could have done so in a mature manner. I don’t think every relationship must lead to marriage. We were just lovers. A few days ago someone posted, “If Toyin returns, are you sure you won’t kidnap her again?” on my Instagram account. I felt so bad because I know nothing about it.”

Will he ever take her back?

“I will never take her back. At best, we can remain as best friends but she must correct that impression. God Almighty will definitely reward Toyin.”

Is he seeing someone else at the moment?

“I’m all about my business for now.”

Has he spoken with her ex-husband?

“I don’t have any business with Niyi. Whenever we see each other, we are friendly.”













No comments:

Post a Comment