Saturday 16 April 2016

AT Last! Mide Funmi Martins Speaks “My husband abandoned me, kids




The raging war between actress Mide Funmi Martins and her husband, Afeez Abiodun took another new turn when just over an hour ago, Mide revealed she was abandoned by her husband.

According to the pretty actress, Afeez left home some months ago, leaving his wife, children and others living with them.

She said, “First of all I want correct this impression of me moving out of my husband's house, I did not leave my house nor pack out of his house, On the contrary, he was the one that left me and moved out of the house!!.... And this happened like 3months ago when we had a minor argument over the well being of his children... And he packed out of the house abandoning me and 5 children at home; His 2kids, Our 2 cousins that has been leaving with us for the past 10yrs now and the househelp.(sic)
Will send more details later


No comments:

Post a Comment