Sunday 17 April 2016

Guys, Laura Ikeji Is Up For Grabs, Go For Her




Sexy Laura today on IG

I write this piece with a heavy heart. I have been a match-maker for many years, run a dating site and also a relationship columnist in SUNDAY PUNCH.

I have seen how singles desperately bombard my phones and emails with dating requests. Nothing bad in running a dating site but I’m piqued when singles allow opportunities to pass them by.
Hot! Laura
 
What am I saying here?
Many bachelors have read about celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji. They know her fame, family, etc but they are blind to the fact that Linda Ikeji’s sister, Laura, is very very single!

Laura, who lives in the Banana Island home of her rich but celibate sister, Linda, has done all she can to tell bachelors that she is single, hot and sexy.

She has posted over 2,500 photos on Instagram (does that daily) She has worn all famous designers labels, danced 'Shoki' a thousands times, posted her dance skills, attended events and goes on vacations in exotic places of the world.

She shows you all that on Instagram BUT nobody has hooked her. 

I’m disappointed. Why should over 1000 or more guys Like her pictures and none has taken a step?
I just pray you guys don’t allow a French man, fly down to Banana Island and take off with Laura Ikeji. I will weep if that happens.
Sexy Laura

Her tank top on bum shorts photos today is hot!! Don’t just admire, take a step, Laura is up for grabs!

How to achieve that? Check what I wrote on HOW TO MARRY LINDA IKEJI, http://kemiashefonlovehaven.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/how-to-marry-linda-ikeji.html and turn it around. It’s the same techniques but another Babe.
Laura and Linda today on IG

I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment