Thursday 28 April 2016

Tiwa Savage Marriage Crashes 2

With some fans on his page indicating that his IG account might have been hacked, Tee Billz went on to say,

"I’m sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won't let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she's done to me."

He also said, "Lord knows I tried. I can't take it anymore. I decided that I wanted to take time out from music business so you and me will not be in the same basket of the music industry. You never supported me for day one every move I made and every project I layer my hands one was going all bad. Thanks to your mum witchcraft! Tell her to confess to you."

He then said.....

More posts to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment