Tuesday 26 April 2016

Falzthebahdguy Snatches Sarah Ofili? 'Every Woman Wants To Be Loved' Says Sarah



This picture stirred the feeling and raised suspicions today.
Some hours ago, hip hop  artiste, Falz, posted on Instagram:
 “When @officialsarahofili was the Bae. Nowadays she's aving too many manfriend she don't plaize focuz on me,” (sic).
Immediately, the blonde model replied on her IG handle, “Wen I thought @falzthebahdguy was d one but he started chasing @symplysimi up n down d village.”(sic)

Meanwhile Falz, who is popular lawyer, Femi Falana’s son, had, in a recent interview, dispelled rumours of dating Simi, also a singer.
Sharing the picture (which also Sarah shared) they have both raised suspicions from friends and fans.

Sarah, a top model was in a sizzling affair with rap artiste, Ikechukwu before they both parted ways.

In an interview, beautiful Sarah, when asked about Ikechukwu when he showed up for her birthday party, said, “I am single at the moment, I’m loving it and making good use of “me time”. I just focus on work now, I have so much on my plate I barely have time for myself talk more of a man. I and Ikechukwu are cool, we still remain good friends. I mean we were together for four years, was engaged… We’re civilised adults we can be cordial and supportive to each other. I don’t know why people made it a big deal that he showed up for my party.

What kind of man does she want?
“At the end of the day all every woman wants is to be loved, adored, respected and taken care of and honesty. We all want an honest Man. Yes, I said taken care of, whether you have your own money or not, your man should be able to support you and take care of his family. Period! Men love to act like the boss, so I feel its only fair to back it up. Pls don’t misquote me and think I’m talking millions here o! * laugh * it just means a Man should be financially stable whatever way. Women love to feel that sense of security.” (sic)



No comments:

Post a Comment