Tuesday 5 April 2016

WHY YOUR MARRIAGE WILL SOON BREAK -4

After meeting her FACEBOOK 'boyfriend'  called DASH, Kim discovered he was a liar.
The story continues...


Kim was angry. "So this man expects me to pay for a hotel room when he could not pay for the meal we took?" she thought to herself. 
"I'm sorry for all that I said. Immediately I saw you, I could not hold back. I had to tell you because you look very responsible and I didn't want to mess up with you," he said.
"Let me confess that I'm a married woman. I have a good marriage, husband and kids. Maybe the thirst for adventure pushed me into all these," said Kim.
"So, what do you want us to do? An obviously desperate DASH asked.
"I want to go back home. I'm no longer interested in anyone or any game. I need to return to my husband," Kim said.
"You can't go back," DASH said.
"Why?" a furious Kim asked.
"You have just been kidnapped and I want you to cooperate with me and my boys," he said.
As DASH spoke, three young men walked towards them and one of them whispered into Kim's ear:
"If you don't do as I say, I'd shoot you."
When she saw the gun kept underneath his shirt, she knew trouble was at hand.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment