Wednesday 20 April 2016

Actor Mr. Latin Says, "I'm Not a Comedian At Home' ..Shares Family Album





Married with two kids, actor Bolaji Amusan aka Mr. Latin is a family man. Happily married to Ronke, who clocked 40 years earlier this year, He visited his family recently. Wondering why his family lives in Dublin, Ireland?

He says,No reasons attached to their relocation, it’s just for a change of environment. I am happily married with two children and I have one wife. My family relocated to Dublin about seven years ago and I visit them at least three times in a year.”
With wife, Ronke

With a son that is almost his father’s height, you would expect Mr. Latin to have a child actor in his family but he disagrees.

 “My firstborn is 17 years old and he was into a bit of acting before travelling abroad. I believe when a child is exposed to such stardom and he sees himself as a kid actor, he becomes less interested in education.
With kids
I want them to be educated first. Most of the kid actors in the entertainment industry hardly concentrate on their studies. They get so distracted by the limelight. Even their teachers will treat them specially and they feel bigger than their mates. When my children were with me in Nigeria, I rarely went to their school. I didn’t want them to feel they are so important as children of Mr. Latin.”

Don’t think he is a comedian at home. He is very strict!
Mr and Mrs with kids
“There is a difference between Baba Latin, the comedian and Bolaji Amusan, the family man,” he corrects.
“If you are not firm with your family now, that could be a problem in future. I will not neglect my responsibilities as a father and husband because I am a comedian! Nothing lasts forever.”

Finally, ask if he is a rich man and he replies,
 “It depends on your definition of being rich. God has blessed me. I have and live in my own house; I have cars; I have a wonderful family; I can afford three square meals and my name is not scandalised. That should make me a rich man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment