Thursday 28 April 2016

You Slept With Tuface, Dr Sid, Don Jazzy," Tiwa Savage Hubby Alleges



 
This time, in another post some minutes  ago, Tiwa Savage’ husband then threw a bomb: “With in what period of time did you Fuck jazzy and Dr Sid. And I dint care because the love I have for you. I looked at it that we all have a past even when at this same fucking time you were fucking with 2face.” (sic)

He didn’t spare his father either. TeeBillz said in another post: “To you Mr Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr.......... I tried my best not to be like you but instead of focusing on being a Better person I was worried about not wanting to be like you. I reached out and cry to you as my father but all you care about his yourself and your money........ I ended up having kids like you by multiple women and my first marriage and only marriage dint make make it to 2years just like the one you had with my mum. Why the Fuck did God Made you my father.” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment