Thursday 28 April 2016

Actress Anita Joseph,Friends Show off Bikini-bodies


Anita (middle) flanked by friends

An actress and a model, Anita Joseph has been endowed with what many women would pay millions to have by going under the knife.
The curvaceous Anita, describing herself in an interview, said she is sexy. Also, she didn’t deny enjoying a large followership of male fans and even admitted to have dated some!
The best person to date, sometimes, is your fan. He loves what you are doing and you can act for him at home!”
Not bothered about the fact that some controversies trailed her in the past, Anita said, “I sing, I am a model and I’m sexy. So many people say lots of negative things about me but I am not bothered. I have grown a thick skin. It only makes me stronger because I didn’t do those things,” she said.

This picture, which she posted recently on Instagram, seems to be a bomb—she showed off her banging body and opens up the cleavage.  ‘Having fun with friends by the pool side is no big deal,’ she seems to say in the picture. 

The Anambra-born actress explained why she dresses like this:
I wear whatever suits me or fits into any occasion I am attending. Also, my mood and the occasion determine what I wear. I love short gowns, bum shorts. I like it when people look at me, it makes me feel good. If you are a lady and nobody looks at you, then you should go back and look at your mirror.”



No comments:

Post a Comment