Wednesday 20 July 2016

Sammie Okposo, Basketmouth, Others Give 5 Tips On How To Make A Woman Marry You

Almost every spinster dreams of being proposed to. Meanwhile, some men want to propose but they don’t know how to. To propose to a lady, how romantic can a man be?

1.No razzmatazz
I neither went down on my knees nor gave her a ring in one fancy restaurant. Our relationship was a natural progression and before we knew what was happening, we began to meet each other’s families. I kept asking her to marry me and when she saw that I was adamant with my request, she asked me to demonstrate my seriousness by going to inform her family about my intentions and that I did.”
Sammie Okposo, a gospel artiste, is married to Ozioma


2.She can be of help too
While some guys are good at proposing to a woman, some depend on her to help out. Ladies, it is not indecent to show the green light!
Elsie Okpocha
Bright: If I want to judge by who said the first word to the other, technically, she made the first move. I was promoting my first show in front of her hostel. I was with friends and she strolled past and said, 'Basket mouth, I love your jokes,’ and walked on. Then I ran after her and the rest is now history.
Elsie: Initially, I thought he was not real. But when I saw the serious look on his face, I knew he wasn't joking and I thought, ‘Oh my goodness, how do I handle a celebrity?’
Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth, is married to Elsie

3. Don’t break friendship bond

There is a level of friendship where the duo knows a proposal is not necessary. The closeness transcends to the aisle, especially when you have viewed each other ‘living together ever after.’
“There was no proposal from me to my wife. There is a way you bond together and then, you start thinking of getting married and moving in together. We were business partners and registered our companies together before we got married. I believe we were meant to be.”
Tunde Obe, an artiste, is married to Wunmi


4.Propose anywhere

There are no hard-and-fast rules of proposing to a lady. You can pop up the question on the road! It’s one of the romantic ways to propose as long as you are creative. This will definitely move her and get embossed on her memory for lifetime.
“On our way back from taking a stroll one eventful day, he popped the question and that was it.”
— Mabel Okungbowa is  OJB Jezreel's widow

5.Don’t lose your personality

Do not overdo your proposal. Keep it simple, yet special and sweet. According to www.wonderslist.com, be creative, and be yourself. Be who you are, and in your own special way, ask if she will marry you.
Dennis: I started the proposal by painting a very sordid picture of my background.  I told her that my family was very poor and my village was a terrible and poverty ridden one. Then, I told her that we would be living in my poverty ridden village for the rest of our lives. At the end of my story, I asked her if she would marry me. She just smiled and said, ‘yes’.
Aity: I knew he was going to propose that day. While he was telling his story, I listened, waiting for him to say the word.  Immediately he asked, ‘will you marry me?’  I simply answered, yes.  He was surprised at my answer and asked me if I was just going to say yes without praying about it. I told him that I had been praying since the period I started seeing him coming towards me.”
Aity Inyang, a multiple award-winning gospel artiste, is married to Dennis


No comments:

Post a Comment