Sunday 3 July 2016

For Kanu Nwankwo, It’s 12 Years of Marital Bliss



When Kanu Nwankwo married his young wife, Amara, 12 years ago, she was 18 years old. Amara Kanu also admitted she was naïve and quite young to understand the rudiments of wedlock. She said, “I got married as a teenager. I was young. I think I jumped into the deep end and I simply went with it. It takes a lot of determination to keep things going because irrespective of your age, marriage throws a lot of curves at you. The main thing is being able to bounce back after being hit with a surprise or what you do not expect.”
Amara and child

Being styled

Amara

Don’t think she was scared. No, she wasn’t. “I wasn’t scared; I felt it like it was the best thing that could have happened to me. I was in love, so there was no time for a negative feeling like fear to come up. I think the love I had and still have for my husband was all I needed to feel comfortable and good,” she said.
Now, 12 years in the marriage, the couple celebrated their anniversary on July 3, 2014.
In his message to his wife today, the football legend, who also established the Kanu Nwankwo Heart Foundation, said to his wife, “Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Kanu. May God give us what we ask of and bless and guide and protect and provide for our Family. I thank God for my angel and my love and mother of my kids. #family #one love #blessings #positive vibe #good health #happiness.”
Kemiashefonlovehaven wishes the couple more years of bliss


No comments:

Post a Comment