Monday 18 July 2016

Bimbo Folawiyo Takes On Estranged Hubby Says, “I’m Free From Slavery, From Those Who Want My Life”




Married to Yomi Folawiyo, who is the son of late Baba Adinni of Nigeria, Alhaji Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo, Bimbo nee Kashamu, headlined the news lin June 2016 when she granted an interview to City People magazine that she had packed out of her matrimonial home.
Her five-year-old marriage to Yomi seems to have broken down irretrievably.
Citing many reasons including Yomi’s indebtedness, the beautiful mother of two did not fail to narrate how she feared for her life living with her estranged husband whom she also disclosed had moved out of the house months before she did.
Indeed, the Lagos ‘big gal’ has moved on. All she needed to say after the mind-boggling interview can now be read on her IG handle. Just when she moved into her luxury apartment, she posted that, “Setting dinner for my kids. Cheers to slavery-free life. Cheers to coming home to a peaceful environment . # All that glitters is not gold # freedom from evil people who need my life, freedom from lies & cheap blackmail. #prayer is the key# I have always said whoever touches me for evil has a question to answer with God. I have searched my conscience and my hands are clean. My life has just begun.”

Obviously, family and friends tried to reconcile the couple but the moves met a brick wall. Bimbo, while wishing a member of the Folawiyo, Alhaja Modude Dania, a happy birthday, she said:

“Even though I am no longer part of him, I can never stop celebrating you. Please everyone help me wish my mum in the Folawiyo’s house a very happy birthday. I have never seen anyone like her in my whole life , she took me like her daughter, she was never tired making peace, she would call me to make sure I was calm and most of all, she taught me about prayers and made me get closer to God. She would never take sides, I have never seen this kind of wonderful woman in my life . She is not a proud woman, she gave me the opportunity to be very close to her. A woman with a heart of Gold! I love you so much mummy. I love you so damn much, thank you so much ma. I pray you will celebrate many more years on earth and I wish you all the best ma. #Happy birthday to my beautiful darling mummy Alhaja Modude Dania. Out of sight is not out of mind.”

Referring to herself as, ‘One woman battalion,’ it was obvious Bimbo, who runs a beauty palour in Lagos, was referring to haters especially those who complained of the way she dresses and posts pictures on Instagram when she  said in another post, “They said instagram is my home. Lollllll. This is how a good wife, girl friend, ladylove, should dress. Fxxxk off with your opinions, concentrate on your life not my life, when people get to hell fire you will be asked about your life not mine. A good man accepts his woman in whatever career she wants, how foolish does this sound? Men believe a woman who covers her head with veil is innocent and the ones who look wild are the useless ones. You are deceiving yourself.” (sic)

Then, she posted another ‘missle’which was obviously aimed at Yomi, her estranged spouse, “I was your cure but you were my disease. I was saving you but you were killing me.” Then, she crowned it with this, “No matter what I still wish you the best and I hope you find joy."



Will Yomi, who also indicated in an being killed, reply her? The battle has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment