Friday 22 July 2016

Friends Shocked As Lola Alao Now Declares She’s Actually A Muslim



This morning, Nollywood actress Lola Alao, cleared the air on her religion. She took to Instagram and posted:
“Salaam alykun to all my wonderful friends and fans, May almighty Allah grant u all your heart desires. I just want everyone to know that i was born in to a Muslim home my late farmer's name is Lasisi Alao, so i reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju (Acadip) May almighty Allah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans.... Ťhanks love you all.. Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola.”
Meanwhile, when Kemilovehaven called her yesterday, July 21, Lola, who was in Abuja on a business trip, maintained that she was a Christian. Her friends also confirmed she was a Christian.
“I am a Christian and a full-time member of the Redeemed Church. I don’t know where that emanated from. I was born and raised a Christian. I was never a Muslim. That’s all I have to say,” she said.Known to always declare Pastor Kalejaiye as her spiritual father, Lola Alao even planned shooting Christian movies!
The declaration this morning not only took this writer by surprise, but her friends.
“I know Lola to be a very good Christian, who is also a protégé of the RCCG pastor, Pastor Kalejaiye. I’m shocked at the declaration on her IG and I hope it was not hacked. Well, it’s her life and she has every right to choose her religion,” one of he close friends said.
On Tuesday, July 19 2016, a certain Adepoju Yusuf Olatunde of Acadip Nigeria, who claimed that the new convert has taken Islamic lessons and now a full-fledged Muslim,posted on Facebook:
“Join me in Congratulating LOLA ALAO (A Popular Nollywood Actress) She just took the Kalimatu Shaa'dah from me, and chose the name RHODIAT. May Allah give her proper understanding of Islam, and make her, well grounded in her new Faith, Al-Islam. Aamiyn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment