Friday 8 July 2016

Estranged Toyin Aimakhu’s Hubby Says No Reconciliation Moves From Him



Fans and well-wishers expecting any form of reconciliation from both actress Toyin Aimakhu and her estranged husband, Adeniyi Johnson, would have to wait a long while. This is because Adeniyi revealed to Saturday PUNCH that he has not made any reconciliatory moves to get his ex back since the marriage broke up; rather the reverse has been the case.
Debunking the rumour that he has been calling Toyin every time in order to see if they could work on their marriage, the handsome actor said, “This is a blatant lie! In fact, the reverse is even the case. I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year.  I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”

When asked if there are chances of them reconciling, Niyi was not forthcoming with a response but rather chose to say, “I would rather not talk about it. But I have to tell you that in a few weeks, things will unfold.”
Last week when Adeniyi Johnson was accused of poisoning Toyin his wife by one of his followers on Instagram, he kept mum but released a press statement on all allegations levelled against him including having a love child and that actress Seyi Edun was pregnant for him.
On whether he poisoned his wife, Adeniyi said, “This report is rather shocking and very untrue, but for those making this allegation, I would like you to come forth with your medical report or police report that ever mentioned she was poisoned while we were together. I have not been with her for the past one year, where would I have tried to poison her?”

No comments:

Post a Comment