Wednesday 20 July 2016

Actress Taiwo Aromokun’s Kids Celebrate Birthday In The US



She would always remember July 20 as a day she gave birth to her set of twin boys. So, far away in the US, Nollywood Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun celebrated her adorable boys.



Though the father of her adorable boys was said to have abandoned her and gone to stay with his white lover who also had two kids for him, for Taiwo, life goes on. She shared birthday pictures of her boys which she also took with her twin sister, Kehinde Aromokun, who is also single.Pretty, curvy and very blunt, the actress made headlines a few years ago when she declared that she dated versatile actor, Odunlade Adekola and that they almost got married! Though Odunlade denied it, many in the industry confirmed it. Many reactions followed that revelation but Taiwo later got married to Olayemi Abimbola, popularly known as Ogun of Holland.


She relocated abroad and later had a set of twins—Jade and Jasmine.Now divorced, she said, "I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realised my mistakes.”

She even declared there is no room for another man, and the now relocated actress said, "I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me, I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016."

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment