Thursday 21 July 2016

Mide Funmi-Martin’s Daughter ‘Graduates’ From Secondary School





Pretty actress and daughter of late actress, Funmi Martins is spinning with joy currently. The same feeling is exuded by her husband, Afeez Abiodun aka Afeez Owo. Their first daughter, Omotolani, just completed her secondary education from a highbrow school in Lagos.
An elated mother took to Instagram and posted: “From Kindergarten-Final Year ..... My Princess Graduates & Moves To The Next Level... How Can I Thank You Enough My Creator?... Thank You Lord For The Journey So Far... Thank You Jehovah For The Privilege To Witness This Beautiful Day... Thank You My God For The Life Of This Angel Beautiful Angel So Far... You Have Been So Marvelous To Us... Thank You For Watching Over Her My Lord... Only You I will Praise Forever.... Ese Baba Mi... Congratulations Omotolani Mi... You Shall Continue To Grow In Wisdom , Knowledge & Understanding... You Shall Excel In Life My Darling....The Sky Is Just Your Starting Point My Princess.... Mummy Loves You Endlessly.” (sic)

 Congrats, Omotolani

No comments:

Post a Comment