Tuesday 12 July 2016

Sometimes, I Cry Over What Has Been Written About Me— Jackie Appiah





Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah, is fast taking over the fashion scene. A fashionista, who doesn’t spare any cost in looking good, she was spotted recently attired in a bottle green jumpsuit which not only fitted her curvy frame but popped with the accessories she adorned.
According to her, she loves designer items. She said in an interview, ‘I just wear anything that looks good on me. I love to experiment and I like to wear designers.”
Just as she does not have a slim wardrobe, so is her love for good automobiles. The actress who is known to flaunt designer labels currently drives a Mercedes-Benz G-Class luxury Sports Utility Vehicle with a customised number plate in her name.

But there is another side of fame which saddens her.
“Being in the limelight was not something I was prepared for and it is not as easy as everyone thinks. I would say fame is the most difficult thing to control because your life is no longer private. The media is constantly on your trail and people think all sorts of things about you. These are things that are beyond your control, you can’t get a hang of them. Sometimes the tales are so terrible you just want to sit in your room and cry!
"Somehow, I have learnt to ignore them so they do not affect me in any way. Sometimes these stories get to you but over time I have learnt to ignore them.”

Agreed but Jackie remains her fans delight anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment