Friday 6 May 2016

See Why Actress Bukky Wright Is Glowing? Reveals Her Beauty Secrets




Actress Bukky Wright is very glamorous. For one who has spent over 20 years in Nollywood (she acts both in Yoruba and English movies and soaps), she is the only one who can reveal how and why she still remains relevant.

Very fashionable, she reveals her closet is a ‘working closet.’
She sheds more light on that:
“Mine is not the normal wardrobe because it’s built wall-to-wall and I have different sections for clothes, bags, jewellery and shoes.”

Shoes are her vanity. “There is no colour of shoes that I don’t have. Unfortunately, I sell shoes, so I end up keeping every colour for myself and I keep acquiring more. Though I give out a lot of these shoes, I must have almost a thousand pairs for myself.”

So, what does she treasure the most in her closet?

Her response: “I see everything I buy with my money as a treasure in my closet. I can’t really say a particular item or accessory is a treasure because I like everything that is of quality. It could fall dead for a big bag anyday.  Good bags are treasures, so are good jewellery.  Good shoes are a treasure, so are good native attire. As long as it’s good, it is OK for me.”

Her dress sense is superb. What inspires how she dresses?
“The occasion determines what I wear,” she replies.

“Moreover, my mood is also a determinant. The worth of what I wear at a particular time?  I can’t say everything worn at a particular event is worth any amount of money because the end result is what gives me the kick. I can buy jewellery worth millions of naira but if I don’t look good in it, then it is senseless wearing it. I don’t look at the money, I prefer how it fits. That’s why I create my own fashion; wear what suits me and what makes me look great. Evening dresses? I wear them for very formal occasions and I don’t have any particular designer. I hate wearing common items or cheap things but I go for what befits my look.”

Looking ageless, the mother of two reveals her beauty secrets:
 “I work-out daily. Though I also play tennis, I am a stickler for vegetables. I eat lots of fruits and I produce my fresh juice every morning in my kitchen. I am not a fussy eater—my breakfast is pap/akara or sandwiches, no lunch and very light dinner—I rarely eat after 7.00pm.”

I urged her to talk about her glowing skin. “No big deal about my complexion, I add lots of Shea butter to my cream and eat right. Eating right and well reflects on the skin.”



No comments:

Post a Comment