Sunday 8 May 2016

Odunlade Adekola’s Protege, Tunde Owokoniran, Weds Today




He is one of the fast-rising Nollywood Yoruba actors. A protégé of award-winning actor, Odunlade Adekola, Tunde Owokonira also known as Tilapia, gets married today in New Jersey, United States of America.


His bride, former Miss Tunmise Akinwinsola, is based abroad.


Indications that the young talented actor would get married emerged when he proposed to the US based Tunmise in January 2016 at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport on her way back to the US after the Christmas/New Year vacation.


A traditional wedding took place later in Lagos.
Pictures of Traditional wedding(Inset: Adekola)


On his IG page, Owokoniran have been inundating fans with pictures of his Mz Tilapia. They have shared pre-wedding photo shoot and he posted:

” The most important quality in the woman you decide to marry should be the ability to make each other laugh. Beauty fades, careers end, money comes and goes, children grow up and move away , struggles happen, senility sets in when your older, but the ability to make each other giggle every day is the most precious gift GOD can give you to get through all of it. May ALLAH bless us with the gift to make each other laugh always; I love u now and forever.” (sic).
pre-wedding photo shoot



Also, he posted: “I am Mr. IMPERFECT but you made me realize falling in love is not by finding the perfect person, but by loving an imperfect person perfectly. You have always stood by me as a friend, soul mate, companion and more which words can’t describe. Oluwalontunmise you are my heaven-sent ,you believed in me, I don't know how I managed to impress you because I strongly know I don't deserve an ANGEL like you, I promise by the special grace of ALLAH you won't have a reason to regret your actions......... Love you now and always my Mz Tilapia.” (sic)



Owokoniran shot to limelight through films he acted with Odunlade Adekola. 
Wedding invite
Of the veteran actor and how he helped his career, Owokoniran said in an interview with BestofNollywood, 

“He (Odunlade Adekola) is the main reason why I am at this level. God’s blessing is a fundamental factor in all human activities. I am a strong believer in the fact that you need people to give you a push if you want to grow. I also strongly believe that GOD sent him my way, he taught me everything I know, from acting to human relations, how to cope with pressure, fans, family, colleagues and finance. He’s always there whenever I need him; he helped with my three productions both financially, morally and technically. He opened doors, I’ve met a lot of people, been to lots of places, acquiring lots of experience. Even out of his busy schedule he taught me how to drive. There are millions of things I can mention he is just my second daddy.”


Kemiashefonlovehaven wishes Tunde and Tunmise a fruitful journey in matrimony.





No comments:

Post a Comment