Sunday 15 May 2016

Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With New Family Photos





Today is actress Mercy Johnson’s husband’s birthday. She calls him Odi and as they put up inspiring family photos on Instagram just some minutes ago, the pretty actress who is working on her post-natal figure and looking trim, said: “So confused on what to say to you today, my love. Happy birthday to the mate of my soul. You are a good man, thank you for making me so happy.”

Confessing that she, “just took some pix amidst cooking and frying,” Mercy would always say about her beau, “My husband is a wonderful man. He makes my job easier and helps carry our children. He feeds them and they miss him whenever he is not around. As a family, we understand one another and we make whatever adjustments we have to make in order to have a good home.”



No comments:

Post a Comment