Saturday 14 May 2016

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates 23rd Wedding Anniversary, Says, "My Wife, My Friend, My Blessing"




Sam Adeyemi, who pastors Daystar Christian Centre, Lagos, is married to Nike. Last week, they celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary.

Describing his wife as a friend, Adeyemi, who is also a motivational speaker, said, “God will always give you what is good. 
"My wife is good has been an awesome blessing."
"She is also very intelligent, educated and smart."


"She has been a huge blessing to me."

Sam and Nike Adeyemi hanging out with their children
 "We have had our challenges because we are human beings and not perfect."
Nike Adeyemi and her daughter, "I take time to invest in my daughter," she said
The good thing is we are both God-fearing.
The couple when their daughter graduated



 kemiashefonlovehaven wishes them a lasting and hitch-free union

No comments:

Post a Comment